General & Parking Information, Field Maps, Schedule Link
The Montana State Showcase Tournament on June 15-17 will feature 65 teams from across the Treasure State for age groups 2007 (U10) to 2005 (U12).
Team check-in starts at 4:30 on Friday June 16th at the Raddison on 2301 Colonial Drive Raddison Web Site
Provided by MYSA
Tournament & Referee Headquarters
Located at the Dome
RV & Vehicle Parking
HYSA volunteers are collecting parking fees as a fund raiser for our Fields & Financial Assistance Funds on the days of the tournament.
- Fees will be $10.00 per vehicle and $25 per RV
- RVs/Campers/Trailers please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for permit, need name, license plate number and weekend contact phone number
- RV/Campers/Trailer parking will be restricted to the far west areas of the parking lots
- No parking is allowed in front of the Siebel Soccer Complex sign or in front of the Dom
- No parking is allowed on Skyway Dr. or Kelleher Dr. and the Helena PD will ticket and tow anyone parked on these streets. VEHICLES WILL BE TICKETED & TOWED BY Helena Police Department
- Designated Referee parking near the Dome
Concession stand at the Dome
Food Truck Vendors
Selfie Spot & Instagram Contest
Check out our selfie-spot by the Dome. Post Instrgram pictures to #2017mysashowcase
Creative Instagram posts taken throughout the Tournment grounds, which are submitted and tagged with #2017mysashowcase , will be awarded prizes from Aunt Bethany after the tournament.
Scavanger Hunt on Saturday
On Saturday, pick up your Scavanger Hunt checklist at the Dome Concessions Stand. Players and non-players are encouraged to partcipate. Prizes will be awarded.
Field Grounds Transportation
Available by golf cart for those with limited mobility, just ask at the Dome or any field marshall
Located at the Dome and portable toilets are located throughout the field area