Micro Soccer, as part of our Recreational programming, introduces boys and girls ages 3-5 years old to soccer.
The program utillizes fun games and age appropriate activities to give players the experience of practicing and learning what they can physically do which builds their confidence in being part of larger activities.
This program is for pre-school aged children in which kids and parents enroll in a 5 week session and play non-competitive soccer games such as Red Light Green Light, Simon Says, Duck-Duck-Goose, etc.
The program takes place on Sunday afternoons around the same times that HYSA Recreational League games are being played.
The intent is to further develop important motor skills using games and a soccer ball as a tool in a fun, non-competitive environment. Micro will become the new introductory soccer program for children in Helena and lead them into HYSA’s other programs: Recreational League and Arsenal Competitive Travel Teams.
Ages: 3-5 year olds
- Recommended Volunteer time for HYSA hosted tournaments
- Recommended Participation in HYSA fundraisers
- 5 weeks
- 5 sessions of 30 - 40 minute play
- Registration Fee: $50.00
What is covered by my registration fee? :
- Player secondary medical insurance
- Coaching assistance
- Coaching education expenses
- Equipment (pinnies, cones, soccer balls, goals, nets, etc.)
- Field maintenance expenses (mowing, fertilization, aeration, irrigation, line painting, weeding, etc.)
- Administrative expenses
More Information on our other programs
Contact Us if you have any questions