May 19 & 20, 2018
Helena, MT at the Siebel Soccer Complex
The Helena Youth Soccer Association is proud to host our 15th annual youth soccer spring soccer tournament:
The Arsenal Invitational
Our tournament encourages top-level play, friendly competition and sportsmanship amongst the region’s youth soccer teams.
Matches are schueduled for ages 10U to 12U boys and girls teams and NEW this year 13U-19U boys and girls teams.
Teams are encouraged to register as soon as possible as the Invitational Tournament Committee is accepting a maximum of 90 teams.
Team selection and acceptance begins March 15, 2018. Registration closes April 30, 2018.
Helena’s central location allows teams from all corners of Montana and beyond our borders to compete against each other at the best natural grass turf fields in the state.
May 19 - 20, 2018
Siebel Soccer Complex - Helena, MT
Sunday, April 15, 2018
10U (2008) - 12U (2006) Boys & Girls, 13U (2005) - 19U (1999) Boys and Girls
$475 for 10U teams, $500 for 11U-12U teams, $575 13U-19U teams
Champions enjoy automatic acceptance for the following year to their age-group
2018 MYSA Approval to Host
2018 Official Rules
3 games guaranteed
25 minute halves 10U, 30 minute halves U11, U12; 5 minute halftimes
FIELD MAP to be announced
All players, coaches, and managers will receive comemorative tournament pins.
Medals awarded to all players and coaches of the Champions and Runner-up teams.
Trophys will be awarded to the team as a whole of the Champions and Runners-Up.
*REQUIRED FOR ALL TEAMS* Check-in will be on Friday, May 18, 2017 from TBD PM at the Arsenal Invitational host hotel, Comfort Suites Helena Airport, located at 3180 N Washington St, Helena, MT 59602. A representative from each team will:
- Receive commemorative tournament pins and gift coupons for all players, coaches, and managers and other goodies.
- Present Signed 2018 Arsenal Invitational Official Rules Agreement.
The following information is required at team check in:
- Recreational Teams: Must be prepared to play in Competitive Level; Non-League Travel Roster prepared by State Administrator; laminated player cards for the current season; medical releases and concussion forms for all players on the roster. All personnel with sideline passes will also need a medical release.
- Competitive Teams: Competitive teams will check in using their regular League Roster; laminated player cards for the current season, medical releases and concussion forms for all players on the roster.
- Guest Players: All guest players must have a state approved guest player form; laminated player card for the current season; medical release and concussion form.
Tournament apparel will be provided by Play On Soccer. T-shirt, sweatshirt, and long sleeved shirts will be available for purchase at the tournament and afterwards at Play On Soccer.
HYSA volunteers are collecting parking fees as a fund raiser for our Fields & Financial Assistance Funds on the days of the tournament.
Fees will be $10.00 per vehicle and $25 per RV
- RVs/Campers/Trailers please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for permit, need name, license plate number and weekend contact phone number
- RV/Campers/Trailer parking will be restricted to the far west areas of the parking lots
Please click here for a listing of Siebel Soccer Complex policies.
Contact our Executive Director