Ages 10U to 12u
May 16 & 17, 2020
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Helena, MT at the Siebel Soccer Complex
The Helena Youth Soccer Association is proud to host our 17th annual youth soccer spring tournament:
The Arsenal Invitational
We will be doing our best to provide the best tournament experience!
Helena’s central location allows teams from all corners of Montana and beyond our borders to compete against each other at the best natural grass fields in the state.
Tournament Date: May 16 -17, 2020
A team’s application will NOT be complete without:
- Online Application
- Official team roster USYSA or US Club
- Team payment
- A signed Rules Agreement form
Please bring team roster, player cards, signed rules agreement (form available at check-in) to Check-In at 6-9pm at Comfort Suites, 3180 Washington St, Helena, MT
May 16-17, 2020
Siebel Soccer Complex - Helena, MT
April 20, 2020, at 5pm
10U (2009) - 12U (2007) Boys & Girls; Competitive and Recreational teams
Cost: U10 - $500, U11&U12 - $550
The following hotels are dedicated to helping you and assisting you with your lodging needs;
Rooms updates are being finalized this week of Feb. 17.
*REQUIRED FOR ALL TEAMS* Check-in will be on Friday, May 15, 2020, from 6-9 PM at the Arsenal Invitational host hotel, Comfort Suites Helena Airport, located at 3180 N Washington St, Helena, MT 59602. A representative from each team will:
- Receive commemorative tournament pins and gift coupons for all players, coaches, and managers and other goodies, Parking passes for coach and manager.
- Present Signed Arsenal Invitational Official Rules Agreement.
The following information is required at team check-in:
- Recreational Teams: Must be prepared to play in Competitive Level; Non-League Travel Roster prepared by State Administrator; laminated player cards for the current season, and Rules agreement.
- Competitive Teams: Competitive teams will check-in using their regular League Roster; laminated player cards for the current season, and Rules agreement.
- Guest Players: All guest players must appear on the team's state-approved roster.
- Questions or concerns; please text/cal 406 431 3064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HYSA volunteers collect parking fees as a fundraiser for our Financial Assistance & Field Funds on the days of the tournament.
Fees will be $10.00 per vehicle and $25 per RV
- RVs/Campers/Trailers please contact us at email@example.com for a permit, need a name, license plate number and weekend contact phone number
- RV/Campers/Trailer parking will be restricted to the far west areas of the parking lots
3 games guaranteed
25 minute halves 10U, 30 minute halves 11U, 12U
All players, coaches, and managers will receive commemorative tournament pins.
Medals awarded to all players and coaches of the Champions and Runner-up teams.
Trophies will be awarded to the team as a whole of the Champions and Runners-Up.
HYSA will provide operating concessions catered by Smokejumpers Restaurant & Catering.
Tournament apparel will be provided by Play On Soccer. T-shirt, sweatshirt, and long-sleeved shirts will be available for purchase at the tournament and afterward at Play On Soccer.
Please click here for a listing of Siebel Soccer Complex policies.
Contact our Executive Director