May 18 - 2/, 2019
Siebel Soccer Complex - Helena, MT
10U (2009) - 12U (2007) Boys & Girls; Competitive and Recreational teams
$475 for 10U teams, $500 for 11U-12U teams
Champions enjoy automatic acceptance for the following year to their age-group
More information to come from Tourism Board
3 games guaranteed
25 minute halves 10U, 30 minute halves U11, U12; 5 minute halftimes
All players, coaches, and managers will receive comemorative tournament pins.
Medals awarded to all players and coaches of the Champions and Runner-up teams.
Trophys will be awarded to the team as a whole of the Champions and Runners-Up.
*REQUIRED FOR ALL TEAMS* Check-in will be on Friday, May 18, 2017 from 6-9 PM at the Arsenal Invitational host hotel, Comfort Suites Helena Airport, located at 3180 N Washington St, Helena, MT 59602. A representative from each team will:
- Receive commemorative tournament pins and gift coupons for all players, coaches, and managers and other goodies, Parking passes for coach and manager.
- Present Signed 2018 Arsenal Invitational Official Rules Agreement.
The following information is required at team check in:
- Recreational Teams: Must be prepared to play in Competitive Level; Non-League Travel Roster prepared by State Administrator; laminated player cards for the current season; medical releases and concussion forms for all players on the roster. All personnel with sideline passes will also need a medical release.
- Competitive Teams: Competitive teams will check in using their regular League Roster; laminated player cards for the current season, medical releases and concussion forms for all players on the roster.
- Guest Players: All guest players must have a state approved guest player form; laminated player card for the current season; medical release and concussion form.
- Questions or concerns; please text/cal 406 431 3064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tournament apparel will be provided by Play On Soccer. T-shirt, sweatshirt, and long sleeved shirts will be available for purchase at the tournament and afterwards at Play On Soccer.
HYSA volunteers are collecting parking fees as a fund raiser for our Fields & Financial Assistance Funds on the days of the tournament.
Fees will be $10.00 per vehicle and $25 per RV
- RVs/Campers/Trailers please contact us at email@example.com for permit, need name, license plate number and weekend contact phone number
- RV/Campers/Trailer parking will be restricted to the far west areas of the parking lots
Please click here for a listing of Siebel Soccer Complex policies.
Contact our Executive Director